I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you.
is a children's home being supported by Love to the Nations in Thessaloniki, Greece. The nation of Greece has been hard-hit with financial struggles and the refugee crisis in the past few years, which not only has affected adults, but the children as well. This has resulted in many "social orphans", children who are surrendered due to their parents' inability to care for them. This, along with children abandoned and orphaned by other causes, is why Abbahouse exists: it is a home where the orphan is no longer an orphan but a child loved by God, their Heavenly Father.
The heart and mission of ABBAHOUSE
- The children that will live there, would not be raised with the identity of an orphan but as children loved by God.
- They would be cared for spirit, soul and body.
- That the children would have a family, a hope and a future.
what does it take financially for ABBAhouse:
- Utilities (Rent, Gas, Water, etc)
- Staffing (Such as Home director, Social workers, House moms, Accountant)
- Resources for children such as food, clothing, toiletries, educational materials
We are expanding and believing for land and building! Land generally runs for 250,000 Euros and the building is a 1-2 million Euro project. Yes, this is a huge project, but not too big for God! We believe that this is His heart and He will make it come to pass.
HOW TO GIVE TO ABBAHOUSE
To give and join together in seeing these children know the love of their Father God through the work of Abbahouse, you can give using the button, or you can send a check to:
Love to the Nations
5706 East Mockingbird Ln #115
Dallas, TX 75206
Make sure you designate the check to Abbahouse and all proceeds will go toward this project. We are so grateful to partner together with you for this Kingdom purpose.
Check this page often for news and updates on this project.